TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps going from ON to Standby, 42PX4DV-AA, I cant get it…

Customer Question
It keeps going from...

It keeps going from ON to Standby

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

42PX4DV-AA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cant get it to stay green for more than 10 seconds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today, I wasnt here when it happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you tried a re-boot of the set please?un-plug the set from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

Anthony