TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

High pitched noise on stan by panasonic tv, 6years old, two…

Customer Question
High pitched noise on...

High pitched noise on stan by panasonic tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two months on and off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number, from the back of the tv?
Does it happen on any particular input or channel?
Does it seem to get worse when the sound is loud, or on a brighter screen or image?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.