Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock,
Experience:  Contractor for Time Warner Cable at The Fenix Group
92542053

Jvc EM55FTR part screen shaded

Customer Question

Jvc EM55FTR part screen shaded
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you send me a photo of the screen so I can see exactly what is happening?
Does it show on all sources/inputs?
Does it affect the jvc menu screens also?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi nathan, actually, when i turned it on after i pulled everything apart, picture and screen are all working fine.. i just need a little help with right order putting it back, i think i switched the two black frames/ brackets that holds the panels.. please.. thanks much in advance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is that $26 an asditional on top of the $45 i already paid? Whoaaa
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Okay so you had replaced some parts already? Can you tell me more specifically where you're getting stuck? You're in a bit further at this point than I expected so I really would need a photo to give you more detail of what may be wrong there.

Yes, the site charges an additional amount for a phone call, that is an optional service and an ad from the site, isn't sent by me, just ignore it if not wanted.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
From the bottom:
-outside frame, main panel, 2 addtnl white boards/panels, smaller frame, white led support board, and back gray metal with the boards.. that is the order but for some reason it would snug in place (attached photo) thanks nathan..
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the photo, but I'm not seeing anything in it that would cause this issue,

so you are having a picture quality problem or something isn't fitting together so you can't get the back on again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Picture is fixed, its putting it back together, if you can just rechecked the order i sent you starts from the bottom...
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 1 month ago.

are you still having issues or is the picture issues you are having resolved?

are you still having issues? If so, please let me know. If not, please take a few minutes to provide us with a rating as that is how we are compensated for our time here on just answers. Any rating between 3-5 stars would be great.

if you have no further questions, please give us a rating of 3-5 stars so we can close out this question. If you have further questions, please let us know.