TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I try to connect to the internet and use the Netflix…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to connect to the internet and use the Netflix app, it tells me that the IP address and other parts of my wifi aren't valid

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

It is the SQ01 model and the model code is UN46C6500VFXZA I have tried restarting the router and the t.v. I looked on the internet for solutions, but there didn't seem to be any

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The t.v. menu works fine I haven't had this problem with any other devices

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened today. Nothing in particular happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/13/2017
TV Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Technician replied 11 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Technician

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a computer in your house connected to your wifi?