Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I try to connect to the internet and use the Netflix

Customer Question

when I try to connect to the internet and use the Netflix app, it tells me that the IP address and other parts of my wifi aren't valid
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It is the SQ01 model and the model code is UN46C6500VFXZA I have tried restarting the router and the t.v. I looked on the internet for solutions, but there didn't seem to be any
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The t.v. menu works fine I haven't had this problem with any other devices
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just happened today. Nothing in particular happened
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a computer in your house connected to your wifi?