TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to get code for using the charter remote. Tv. All I…

Customer Question
Need to get code...

Need to get code for using the charter remote

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

This is for my tv

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All I want is to be able to use the one remote control for the tv and cabe.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not for my computer it is for the tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV that you need the code for?

What is the model number of your Charter remote?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.