TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got a new tv how do I get the remote to work for both, it is…

Customer Question
Got a new tv...

Got a new tv how do I get the remote to work for both

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is brand new it is a element 32"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv remote that I got works to turn it in then I go into the charter remote for all the channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just got the tv Sunday because the old one stopped working {would not turn on}

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Element TV?

What is the model number of your Charter remote?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.