TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My television plays for awhile and then flickers and turns…

Customer Question
My television plays for...

My television plays for awhile and then flickers and turns into a completely black screen. The sound is still on but i can not get a picture. So I have to turn it off for awhile and then turn it on again until I lose the picture again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Panasonic and I would guess 27 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It only started tonight. I was going to call Spectrum because a technician came last week, but it seems like more a problem with the set rather than the programming.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The set has a good clear picture when it plays. there was a very big accident on the island today and traffic was turned all around. Maybe wires were down?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?