TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung UHD 65 inch curved tv. Yesterday, 4 icons…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung UHD 65 inch curved tv. Yesterday, 4 icons started appearing on the screen -- on-screen remote at the top, volume on the left, channel list on the right, and Smart Hub on the bottom. How do I remove them from showing while watching TV?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don't know the model number. It is a 9000 series, if that helps. I bought it in 2015.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's only been an issue for a day. The only thing that occurred was that we had to change the cable box the day before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?