TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW CAN I PURCHASE ANOTHER REMOTE CONTROL MODEL

Customer Question
HOW CAN I PURCHASE...

HOW CAN I PURCHASE ANOTHER REMOTE CONTROL MODEL 50PFL49014/F7B

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

ITS ONLY BOUGHT IN MAY OF THIS YR

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO IT WONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

TODAY IT BECME AN ISSUE I DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR FROM THE COUCH

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The model number you sent is incorrect please check it carefully also let me know if there is any code on the remote control itself please

Do you need any help with this please?