Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic 24" VieraPicure comes on when tv /switched on at

Customer Question

Panasonic 24" VieraPicure comes on when tv /switched on at wall but none of controls on tor remote then work.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic 24" Viera TV. Not sure of age as given to me n original unopened box April last year. Been in use only past 3 weeks
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Two days ago Tv Showed "No Signal".Brought in aerial man. Aerial finest set seemed unable to hold channels. TV man reprogrammed set to original settings and then able to tune but said problem was in set. Picture then good but last night all went to custard. Set will turn on at wall but picture lost after 30seconds. No controls on set or remote will work.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Thank You

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
TH-L24XM6Z

You need to check the remote itself by doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMPoifERrNs

Click the link above look at the first part of that video,let me know if the remote works