TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I contacted vizio about a month ago when could not get

Customer Question
I contacted vizio about...

I contacted vizio about a month ago when could not get netflix. They gave me superb service and solved the problem.the same thing has happened again. My name is David!

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am sick and have not bee able to find my papers.I was hoping there would be a record on your computer the last time I called

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes The tv works well .I only have a problem getting netflix.the last time i had to re enter the passwoord and stuff.I tried to fix it but I don't have a clue.Also the last time I talked on the phone dwith a rep. can I do that now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am not up to typing because I am sick.Can i speak o n the phone with a rep.My phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi David, you are through to JustAnswer.

You can check through the following solutions first:

http://vizhdtv.com/netflix-problems-on-vizio-tvs/

Or to speak to a Vizio rep, you can contact Vizio on(###) ###-####/p>