TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 70 inch Sharp Smart TV. The picture appears to be…

Customer Question
I have a 70...

I have a 70 inch Sharp Smart TV. The picture appears to be split horizontally and darker on the right side. Also when I select Guide (Uverse) the screen appears to be stretched. I also cannot utilize Smart Central

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the full model number of the set found on the back of the set?

What also would help is a photo of the issue?you can send a photo directly here by using the paperclip on your toolbar

Anthony

It is wall mounted. The manual is for LC-80LE857U, LC70Le857U, LC70Le757U, LE-70LE755U
Should I take the picture with my cell phone? Give me your email address and I will send it to you

OK thanks for the model, no you can send the photo directly here using the paperclip on your side,its not important but may help

This is not satisfactory. Please end this conversation and refund my money.