Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Looking for a OEM replacement remote for my Olevia TV Model

Looking for a OEM replacement remote for my Olevia TV Model 323-S14 Can find remotes for other models on line but not for the 323-S14 can you help me?
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: Makeis OLEVIA Model Number is *****
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Need a REPLACEMENT remote, TV works fine
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Remote Got lost. need a REPLACEMENT for the Remote, can you help me ?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need to Find a source for a REPLACEMENT Remote Control. Simple Question, can you help me fine one ?

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help find the remote you're looking for.

Just so I'm clear, is there any particular reason why you're looking for the OEM remote? I can probably find one, but it won't be cheap to purchase. Usually rare remotes like this are $30-$40.

Alternatively, and if you're open to it, we can find a programmable remote that would fulfill all of the OEM functions, at half the cost or less.

Which way do you want to go? Either one is fine with me. I just want to make sure you have all the options.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dan; Want a OEM direct replacement. i.e. the Same Model that came with the TV. $ 30 or $40 is OK. The Model of the Television is OLEVIA 323-S14 Thank you.

OK. I'm having trouble cross referencing the model number with the remote part number. Do you know if it was an RC-LTL? >>Here's a photo<< of that model.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dan, Have you had any luck with this? I sent you a photo of the back of the set last week with all information (Model #, Serial number, etc) but have not heard back from you yet. Is this something you can help me with our not ? Thanks very much, Richard

Good morning, Richard. I apologize for my delay in responding. I did not receive a photo. Can you upload the photo here in the chat? There should be a paperclip icon on your chat window.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Dan, I have tried uploading the picture twice. Note; there is NOT a "PaperClip" icon in the chat window, just a button that say's + Add files which I have tried twice before and will try again now......
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Dan, Please advise if you received the JPEG photo I sent you 3 times. Thanks very much.

Hello , I`m Jack , your previous tech. opted out

Still need help with this ?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Did you receive the Photo of the back of the TV Set that I sent showing the Model & Serial number of the Television that I need to remote for ?

Hi

I`ll start by saying that ANY olevia tv remote will operate ANY olevia tv , they can be swapped , interchanged and they are all using the same light sequences for all their functions so it is not really model dependent here and you can get one at the link below that will operate them ALL for $6.50 and free shipping , take a look ;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Original-OLEVIA-LCD-TV-Remote-Control-RC-LTL-/141721412396

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

If you cant find the rating system (stars at the top and SUBMIT ) then you can do it verbally here by saying like " I rate " excellent/good service

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
1st Tech Dan was unable to find a solution to my question. 2nd Tech Jack gave a good solid answer which I am grateful. I rate the 1st Tech as poor, while the 2nd Tech (Jack) provided very good service.

Thank you but could you please use the rating system (stars at the top of your page) then SUBMIT ?

Jack, Technician
Experience: 40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech