Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Tv has no picture in screen but is flashing a red

Customer Question

Hi My Tv has no picture in screen but is flashing a red light... 4 flasshes then a short period between another 4 flashes and so on..
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is several years old. a flat screen Panasonic TV.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started last night. I changed batteries in remote and turned on and off... and unplugged and plugged in again. The Tevo and cable box have light on, so I think it is getting power.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im not at home but would appreciate any advise before i call cable company....Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?