TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchase a Roku smart tv 50 55 inch tv about a year ago,

Customer Question
but it never have shown...
I purchase a Roku smart tv 50 55 inch tv about a year ago, but it never have shown the full scream, is there something wrong with the tv? It space on both side
Model# ***** *****(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####also on the back of the tv
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me on what inputs/content you see this issue? Cable/satellite, dvd, apps (netflix), etc?

cable/satelite

Thank you for confirming,

This problem with the picture size could be coming from either the tv OR the box

Grab the satellite box remote and look for a button that says ZOOM, ASPECT, WIDE, RATIO, SIZE, FORMAT, * OR # etc

You may need to press this several times to cycle through the different options,

and you may have to make a similar adjustment on the tv as well, until you get them both to a desired setting

typically you'd want the cable box set on 16:9 or Wide

and you'd want the tv set on Normal or 16:9

It can take a bit of fiddling to get them both matched up, but you should have a button for this function on both the tv remote and on the box remote, and will have to use both

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.