TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My DVD has stopped working and I can't get my disc out. It's

My DVD has stopped working...
My DVD has stopped working and I can't get my disc out.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's about 5 yrs old. I can't find the model number. It's a small TV that I use in front of my treadmill.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV works. It is just the DVD.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Happened yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help you with your request. Most TVDVD combos have a small hole to the right of the DVD tray which will allow you to manually open the tray. Please follow the instructions below and let me know if it works for you.

Step 1

Straighten a paperclip out.

Step 2

Locate the tiny eject hole on the right side of the DVD tray.

Step 3

Insert the paperclip into the eject hole and push forward. The eject hole manually releases the DVD tray.

Step 4

Pull the DVD tray all the way out and pop out the DVD.

There's no hole near this tray.

can you please tell me what the model number is ***** the TV?

I gave you my phone number. Call me

I'm sorry but the system is telling me there was a payment failure when it tried to connect us on the phone. I cannot call directly as it needs to go through the system. You should receive a message to fix it.

Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Joe AV
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician