TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I WAS WATCHING FOOTBALL LAST NITE. FELL ASLEEP WITH REMOTE…

Customer Question
I WAS WATCHING FOOTBALL...

I WAS WATCHING FOOTBALL LAST NITE. FELL ASLEEP WITH REMOTE IN HAND AND HAND BUTTONS AND PICTURE GOT SNOWY. TRIED TO REBOOT AND TOOK OUT PLUG BUT CANNOT GET CHANNEL 3 BACK ON WHICH IT NEEDS TO WORK

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often has the machine been crashing or freezing?

DOES NOT NO PROBLEM TIL I FELL ASLEEP AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT BUTTONS ON REMOTE WERE HIT.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

THR WEB BROWSER. BUT TV WAS WORKING GREAT TIL I MESSED UP THE REMOTE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

PULLING OUT PLUG INTO WALL AND THEN PUSHED RED SET BUTTON AND LASTLY PULLED OUT THE CARD. I CALLED LAST NITE AND NITE AND LADY COULD NOT HELP. CAN YOU RESET FROM YOUR END.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. JUST TV WAS FINE UNTIL THAT REMOTE WAS HIT INCCORECTLY. USUALLY WHEN POWER GOES OUT IT JUST RESTARTS AUTO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

NO NOT HAPPY WITH SERVICE. THE MONEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKENAFTER PROBLEM RESOLVED. I HAD TO HAVE A TECH COME TO HOUSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM. i WOULD APPRECIATE THE $48 BE RETURNED TO ME. I AM SENDING COPY OF THIS TO *****

You never replied with anything until now , how do you suppose we can give you any sort of answer !!

In any case i`m not privy to any money matters here ,not an employee here go back to customer service