TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I fix comcast service outage after Irma. I have no TV…

How do I fix...

How do I fix comcast service outage after Irma. I have no TV service. My tower has Top light on. Second light flashing.Nothing on third light . Fourth and fifth lights on Bottom two off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

802-11ac It was installed two months ago. I am trying to power up after Hurricane Irma.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to power up after Hurricane Wilma. I am sending this through UVerse. I will see if I can connect through Comcast internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have internet access through Comcast now. It this an outage issue after Hurricane Irma and do I have to wait until service is restores?

9/12/2017
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and Welcome. I am sorry to hear you are having issues but am glad you are safe after the storm. My name is Joe. It is likely your comcast service is down. Based on the info you are giving with the lights on the modem, it looks like you have no incoming signal.

Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician