TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv won't go on. Also, the little red light is out on the…

Customer Question
Hi. The tv won't...

Hi. The tv won't go on. Also, the little red light is out on the bottom of the front. My att box looks fine and I rebooted just to make sure.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Yes. I wrote it all down. Model 2glh20

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Serial 909fxzj3vo4o made- 9/09

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Service code cu5vlh

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all that I have. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I haven't been able to find the power button on the tv itself. Only on the att box. Please call me on my land line at 919/803-8926

You payment failed for the phone call sorry, but tell me the full make and model and I can tell you were it is.

OK. Please cancel all correspondence and refund the $5. I cannot deal with this at this time. I have an appointment with a doctor. Will try again later with a restart.
Thank you.

u have to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0