TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get th42pd50u remote to go to sleep timer. New

Customer Question
Can not get th42pd50u...

Can not get th42pd50u remote to go to sleep timer . New batterys

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic 2005

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just the other day . Everything they said online which isn't much for my issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, please try a reboot of the set,unplug the set from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician