TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic remote control I cannot turn tv on or off…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic remote control I cannot turn tv on or off with it can can picture by using main to switch but no sound it has red green yellow blue small buttons Che

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have a Panasonic remote control. Cannot turn to on or off with it can't get sound only get picture by using main button on to screen batteries good

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes not good at this as am in my 70's I. Just have pressed something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just this evening just going to change from normal tv to 502 on Austar I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how can I improve my general knowledge on these darn things

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please