Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

There uis a soiund but no picture scxreen is blackj,

Customer Question

there uis a soiund but no picture scxreen is blackj
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: models:p502uiub1 &p5092uiu-b1e i bought iut in walmartr december 20914
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: there is nothinbg on trhe swcreen except black screen. i press menu i press evcerything from the remote npthing shows up but i can here talking from thge station
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just this morning. my wife turned on the tv there was a picture she went to thw kitchen to get some coffee surprise tv is talking but blank black screen
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i unplug the tv aqnd press power on hold it for 15 seconds plug the tv back on and press on power on the remote. it doesa turn on here some taLKING ON THE BACKGROUND NO PICTURE BLKANK BLACK SCREEN.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please