Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My television display is pink. I cannot get a picture or

Customer Question

My television display is pink. I cannot get a picture or change channels. I've triev all input. However I can watch my nexflex and Amazon movies by streaming from my computer to tv by USB cord. I have spectrum cable
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: Vizio 55to 60 in. Can't get to modek#but it has its own internet connection radio amazon
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes and model number is ***** d2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: My husband recently had stroke he was trying to find station . I think he got remotes mixed up.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have cable it may be on the cble and not my tv I hope. It under extended warranty also bought at Walmart 1yr,ago
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, when you play Netflix on the TV, it shows correctly? It is from your cable vox you get the pink?

Please let me know