TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a manual for Mini 2.0 Soundbar. It came with French &

Customer Question
I need a manual...

I need a manual for Mini 2.0 Soundbar. It came with French & Spanish but no English instructions

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

16J17B. Tht is all I see on box

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Or is it 2.0 Mini Soundbar?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought it today from Best Buy. The instructions in box included French and Spanish, but no english. do you have a downloadable guide?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the complete model number of the soundbar? Or at least the brand?