TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect our WII to the component ports and it is…

Customer Question
Trying to connect our...

Trying to connect our WII to the component ports and it is saying no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I will check

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

E50u-D2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just tried to turn it on.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 9 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What Input do you have the TV set to?

Also are you using Wii "composite" cables (Red,White,Yellow), or "component" (red,blue,green,red and white)?

Are you there? Do you need assistance?

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply. But if you're using the Red, White and Yellow STOCK WII cables (which are referred to as "composite"), then you would connect the YELLOW cable to the Green "Y/Video" jack on the Vizio- then connect the red and whites to the corresponding red and white jacks. Then turn the WII on, and using the Vizio remote's INPUT button, select the AV/Video setting and let me know what happens.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?