Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a samsung smart tv 7000. We are trying to connect our

Customer Question

I have a samsung smart tv 7000. We are trying to connect our Bose system through our tv. At the moment it is going through our Foxtel pay tv unit. Where is the audio out
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: UA55ES8000MXXY. We have had it for about 4 years. Bb
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: What do you mean the Tv menu. We do not watch Tv through the Tv as we have cable and the free tv goes through our foxtel.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We have always had the system up until now. But i am now having my music on my samsung edge 7 going through the tv, but the Bose are not going through the tv. We are just getting the TV SOUND system which is not the best.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, i dont think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me which model bose system you have so I can tell you how best to connect them together?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to cancel this now. I do not want to pay $67 per month. Please cancel NOW.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
CANCEL, CANCEL.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

You are not obligated to a monthly service, you may use this as a one time help for a single charge.

I can send a note to customer service to cancel the membership part for you, if you can please provide the details I requested, then I can give you a one time charge answer to your question.