TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect my Samsung model # 40UNH5201AT smart…

Customer Question
Hello. My name is*****...

Hello. My name is***** am trying to connect my Samsung model # 40UNH5201AT smart TV to my new Amazon Fire TV box. I currently have comcast cable and am trying to cut the cord. Where do I go in the setup process to connect?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I have a Samsung model 40UN40H5201AT high definition TV with serial number 02ZV3CUG500240Y. I went i n to the network section and tried to connect to the Fire TV but was not able to.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the TV menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is new because I am just starting the process of using fire TV instead of cable. Cable is still connected and working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I am switching my interet connection from comcast cable to verizon.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please how you have the FireTV connected to your TV?