Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to connect my Samsung model # 40UNH5201AT smart

Customer Question

Hello. My name is***** am trying to connect my Samsung model # 40UNH5201AT smart TV to my new Amazon Fire TV box. I currently have comcast cable and am trying to cut the cord. Where do I go in the setup process to connect?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I have a Samsung model 40UN40H5201AT high definition TV with serial number 02ZV3CUG500240Y. I went i n to the network section and tried to connect to the Fire TV but was not able to.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, the TV menu works.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is new because I am just starting the process of using fire TV instead of cable. Cable is still connected and working fine.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am switching my interet connection from comcast cable to verizon.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please how you have the FireTV connected to your TV?