TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No signal through One Connect Mini, Checked all HDMI ports…

Customer Question
No signal through One...

No signal through One Connect Mini

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Checked all HDMI ports Checking on make and model#.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I know it is a 65 inch 4k

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Samsung and how long have you owned the set for? Also, is the One Connect box a new addition to the TV?

three years old 65 inch the one connect box came with it it is the only way to hook it up.

How about the model number off the back of the set please? Also, what source(s) have you tired connecting to the One Connect- more than one, still the same results?