TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

SEIKA 43 INCH WILL TURN OFF AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES. SE43 FGT

Customer Question
SEIKA 43 INCH WILL...
SEIKA 43 INCH WILL TURN OFF AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SE43 FGT 1 YEAR OLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: YES EVERYTHING WORKS BUT IT SHUTS OFF A COUPLE MINUTES AFTER YOU TURN IT ON
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I LIVE IN TORONTO
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need to ask for some more info:

1) Does the picture and sound work normally while the set is on?

2) After it shuts off, are you able to then turn it right back on and it repeats the cycle?

3) Is the TV just under or just over one year from the date of purchase?

to all three

Thanks. On three I asked an either or question- can you reply to that?

Just over a year?

Just under a year?

Louie, Technician