TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We sound goes off for a while, un48j520daf, I only have one…

Customer Question
We sound goes off...

We sound goes off for a while

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un48j520daf

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only have one source. the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 weeks. nothing happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What is the video source hooked into TV?

i'm waiting

comcast
the comcast guy is here and he says it's a sumsung problem

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

it's all been done
somehow you're supposed to be able to get into my tv and fix it remotely according to the cable guy

OK then next option is to verify the TV with another video source such as DVD/ Bluray player.

OR verify the cable box on another available TV. Can you please try any option to proceed?

I'm afraid there is no way to connect to your TV remotely to fix it.

this feels like a scam. please don't charge my credit card at all. I will stop payment.

This is not scam, contact customer service for any billing issue at following link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks