Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We bought samsung tv at 2008 from bestbuy store noe we have

Customer Question

Hi we bought samsung tv at 2008 from bestbuy store noe we have problem on screen having stars And it isnot not turn off. No AA68-03888A-01 i think 65". But it is working good
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: I think it needs to chang the screen and button on and off it is 10year old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: We don't have any problems
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has 2months my son 3yrs old bumped his hands on screen but the button is loos
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Model number would start like UNxxxx or LN-xxxx or some thing like that.