TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost the picture and now have just funny snow. A few

Customer Question
I lost the picture...

I lost the picture and now have just funny snow

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

A few months. UN65KU649D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I got into the TV on sources and that's when it went out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a no "signal" and when it scans for channels, it gets none!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What input sources are available appear in source list when push Source button on TV remote?