rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

The tv I have has no eject button and the remote does not

Customer Question

The tv I have has no eject button and the remote does not either. I tried to look on the remote under D-Menu and other things, but I can't seem to find anything that will allow me to eject the DVD, and I don't want to lose it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  rwhill1 replied 1 month ago.

Hi Marilyn,

I can't find a manual for this, but on a similar RCA TV/DVD, they use the CH-^ button on the TV to eject the DVD. If not that you may find one of the other buttons is multi-purpose. On the remote, under the D Menu ^ should eject.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  rwhill1 replied 1 month ago.

Hi Marilyn,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich