TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv I have has no eject button and the remote does not…

Customer Question
The tv I have has...
The tv I have has no eject button and the remote does not either. I tried to look on the remote under D-Menu and other things, but I can't seem to find anything that will allow me to eject the DVD, and I don't want to lose it.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/12/2017
TV Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Hi Marilyn,

I can't find a manual for this, but on a similar RCA TV/DVD, they use the CH-^ button on the TV to eject the DVD. If not that you may find one of the other buttons is multi-purpose. On the remote, under the D Menu ^ should eject.

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi Marilyn,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich