TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't access Netflix movies, I had this written down but I…

Customer Question
I can't access Netflix...

I can't access Netflix movies

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I had this written down but I can't find it right now. I'll Look behind the T

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing else works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two days. nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I spoke with a repairman 2 days ago and he wanted my WF info which I now have. Do you want it?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Do you access Netflix directly through the TV?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.