TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are using as a scoreboard in the office with chromestick.

Customer Question
We are using as...

We are using as a scoreboard in the office with chromestick. I cant get it to stay on becasue it thinks we are not activly using it... I looked for a setting for retail mode or somthogn liek that and nothing. It is a 60 inch rca

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new I will get model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

RCA 60" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (RLED6090)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Https://www.walmart.com/ip/RCA-60-Class-FHD-1080P-LED-TV-RLED6090/54935567

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it, just want to find a way for the tv to stay on all day

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Does it display a message before it shuts off? Also, is it going to standby or is it turning itself off completely?