TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a Vizio 55" TV in Oct 2015 together with an

Customer Question
I bought a Vizio...

I bought a Vizio 55" TV in Oct 2015 together with an extended warranty and I now have a thin white line the entire length of the screen about 4" from the bottom. Can you arrange a technician to inspect the TV?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

M55-C2 and I bought it in Oct 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 weeks and I have not done anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Why is this costing me money when I have an extended warranty on my TV?

We do not send technicians out but we do provide advice that will be more cheaper for you than a tech coming to your home to tell you the same thing if you want to know that info let me know, yes if you have extended warranty use it seems like you are trying to get hold of vizio?

I thought I was using my warranty as I ended up connected to you through the Geek Squad website?

You need to go back to the geek squad,we only provide technical advice

I will just go to Best Buy to discuss this with them. Please ensure you refund my card.
Have a good day