TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a Sony Bravia 65" TV last December. Recently it…

Customer Question
I purchased a Sony...

I purchased a Sony Bravia 65" TV last December. Recently it would not show channel numbers when changing channels and I could not access the Guide feature or the DVR feature. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Sony 65 inch 4K Smart TV XBR65X850D and the problem started 2-3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2-3 days. No trouble shooting done.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?