TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I bought a HW-KM45 sound bar and a Wireless Rear speaker kit

Customer Question
SWA-8000S and the rear speaker...
I bought a HW-KM45 sound bar and a Wireless Rear speaker kit SWA-8000S and the rear speaker kit I can't get to work with HW-KM45 sound bar
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: The Tv is about 6 months old but if you need me too I will try to find the model number if you will tell me where to look
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just tried to hook speaker kit up yesterday the sound bar works fine and has for a couple of weeks ljust got the speaker kit because it mentions it in the sound bar manuel
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Did you go through these steps ?

1. Check the Soundbar is in Power Off status, and press the (Mute) button on your remote control for 5 to 6

seconds until the “ID SET” message appears on your Soundbar display.

Do you see ID SET ??

2. Press the ID SET button on the back of the Wireless Receiver Module with a sharp pin for 5 to 6 seconds until the

LINK LED indicator blinks (in Blue).

Does it blink in blue ??

3. Turn on your Soundbar with the “power” button on your remote control and wait for a while. They are completely

connected to each other if you can see the LINK LED indicator is continuously lit (in Blue).

Does it light in blue on the receiver or red after trying the above ?

Jack I don't want your service and don't charge any thing on that credit card

NOT my service and I DO NOT charge , the website does and I`m an independent tech. here , NOT AN EMPLOYEE

Good luck now

Louie, Technician