Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How can I get a user Manual for Cable Box 8500 Series CAT

Customer Question

How can I get a user Manual for Cable Box 8500 Series CAT ,could I download this ?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: TV is SANSUI 19 inch. HDLCD185W, the Cable Box 8500 is analog , just resently we lost our Tv signal, but when it came back I scould
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took the TV to the SANSUI Service and the told me The TV is still working by using a cable Box and showed me it really worked with his analog Box, but I can not get it working with the just bouht
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to find out if it may work if I would have any needed Instruction !
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the manufacturer's name please.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.