TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I get a user Manual for Cable Box 8500 Series CAT…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a user Manual for Cable Box 8500 Series CAT ,could I download this ?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

TV is SANSUI 19 inch. HDLCD185W, the Cable Box 8500 is analog , just resently we lost our Tv signal, but when it came back I scould

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I took the TV to the SANSUI Service and the told me The TV is still working by using a cable Box and showed me it really worked with his analog Box, but I can not get it working with the just bouht

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to find out if it may work if I would have any needed Instruction !

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the manufacturer's name please.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.