TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I Have a 50in. TV My DVD player will not play on the tv. It…

Customer Question
I Have a 50in...

I Have a 50in. TV My DVD player will not play on the tv. It says no signal. I have tryrd other players they are the same. Whats wrong. Ever so often I hear a large POPING sound commimg from the backi of the tv screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

* years old Its a Briva

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The Poping has been going on for a year. I was told it was the Plaiic in the back of the TV expanding. The DVD problem has just started.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return