TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv uspstairs no longer works. I am not at home so I dont…

Customer Question
My tv uspstairs no...

My tv uspstairs no longer works. I am not at home so I dont know the code it is saying. it says no connection. the little box downstairs...some sort of modem...i think the light is suppose to be blue, it is always yellow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 year old samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works no just on our second tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This would happen every once in a while no big deal we would just reboot not it is all the time. unable to watch tv at all no connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

My mother in law has the same set up and her light on her modem thing is ALWAYS blue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this but i will need the specifics like model numbers of the equipment in question

Any ways you can reach me from home with these info`s ?

i will have to do this when I get home from work
not at this time I will email again when I get home

No problem if you can do that , i`m usually here till 8 or 9 PM EST and take a break between 6 and 7 PM

no thanks i will contact you when i get home from work

If you received a phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those.
They are optional and you can just decline if you don`t want them

ok thanks

No problem , later then