TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sceptre tv has been having problems coming on...I was…

Customer Question
Hello...my Sceptre tv has...

Hello...my Sceptre tv has been having problems coming on...I was told to just unplug it then replug....that worked for awhile ....now it won't come on......I have now removed the bAtteried

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It says PIN number and power numbet

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No tv menu at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 weeks and I do not know of anything happeninh g

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Doing that all now

Thank you

Still won't turn on...the blue lite is on

If you press the menu key on the TV's remote, do you see the menu show?