TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Galaxy 4 brightness go outdu, Galaxy 4 android tablet

Customer Question
Galaxy 4 brightness go...

Galaxy 4 brightness go outdu

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Galaxy 4 android tablet brightness dims to zero .I keep resetting it please help julia

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My brightness goes out to zero light during use please help julia.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For a few months now it is frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Other screens pop up like the battrey % & takes awhile to get back to my use?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there Julia and welcome

Can you get to settings at all still on the device?

Please let me know