TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Second opinion] I need diffuser panel for LG 50LB3600 Smart…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need...

Second opinion] I need diffuser panel for LG 50LB3600 Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

LG Smart TV 50LB3600

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Something spilled on panel. Wiped it now screen has a bright spot.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was replacing led light strips. when diffuser on floor somthing spilled. Tried wiping off . Made it worse.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The diffuser panel is part of the display so the entire display would need to be replaced.