TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to watch amazon prime, It's about 7 yrs old. Where do…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 7 yrs old. Where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu work. Don't know about other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've never tried to add amazon prime before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number, found on a sticker on the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.