TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a toshiba android led tv. It has a picture and sound…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a toshiba android led tv. It has a picture and sound but the picture was upside down. how can fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?

A toshiba. model number 39L4300VP.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. the TV menu was work.And other sources/inputs are also work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a months ago. But the problem is only the inverted picture.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. i wan't to know how to download a firmware and where can I get that.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Have you previously done any repairs to this tv?

OK. I will wait.

It was repair by a service technician and before that I set this TV into factory reset. But it didn't solve the problem.

The issue you are experiencing points to a faulty main board, or a main board that was replaced with the wrong part.
You will need to have the tech come back out to put it into the service mode and update the settings and firmware that way.

This is not an end user job and toshiba does not make firmware publicly available for this model.