TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My picture is squeezed in & I can not get it to expand to…

Customer Question
My picture is...

My picture is squeezed in & I can not get it to expand to full screen also the resolution stays on 480p and I cannot change it to 1080?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I touched my tv remort with my arm and the screen chaned

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Those are my two problems

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you watching cable or satellite? Who is your cable/satellite provider?