TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased the 55" qled tv. I also purchased the

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the 55" qled tv. I also purchased the Samsung series 4 sound bar. Hooked everything up using charter spectrum service and can only change the volume with sound bar remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new. Got it Friday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, just soundbar. Optic connection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing, just set it up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Which specific soundbar model did you purchase?