TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has no picture saying no channels in master lis

Customer Question
my tv has no picture saying no channels in master lis
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

How do you get your channels?

-antenna

-cable / cable box

-satellite box

cable

With a cable box/dvr?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

Is there a cable box/dvr?

no dvr regular no hd
I put the TV on all it says is no channels in master list

Is there a cable box that you control with a cable company provided remote (changing channels/guide)?

correct no it is not
no guide

What? You're replies are not clear... Is there a cable box or not?

but I romote to tv
cable box
cable box

What PORT on the back of the tv is the cable box connected to?

-ant/cable (RF Coax)

-hdmi

-AV

-Component

there only one not using HD
any cable no other wires

Please look at the ports on the back of the tv. All the ports have a name/label. What port is the box connected to? What does the label on the tv say next to the port?

start up wizard doesn't work

Huh? Please look at the ports on the back of the tv. All the ports have a name/label. What port is the box connected to? What does the label on the tv say next to the port?

antenna

Do you normally change channels with a cable company provided remote?

no other wires just hooked up to cable box
old remote that is cable one

Leave the tv On. Reboot the cable box- unplug it's POWER cord, count to 10, plug it back in, press power button on the box.

antenna what should do

First step---

Leave the tv On. Reboot the cable box- unplug it's POWER cord, count to 10, plug it back in, press power button on the box to get it On.

tv was fine didn't you it for a week then I get home won't work
it connect to rf antenna
I normally change with the cable remote

Are you getting my replies. You don't seem to be following my instructions. So I will try one more time...

First step---Leave the tv On. Reboot the cable box- unplug it's POWER cord, count to 10, plug it back in, press power button on the box to get it On.
there nothing else just portals they next
audio but never had trouble before
can input have anything to do with it

Sorry but you are just not reading my replies and responding accordingly... good luck

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Do you still need help with this Eleanor?