TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Springer here I only have a picture in the upper left corner…

Customer Question
Larry Springer here...

Larry Springer here I only have a picture in the upper left corner of screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about five years old model #kdl40V5100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned on this afternoon about 30 mins ago and that is what I got

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What are you watching?

-antenna

-cable / cable box

-satellite box

-others